Budget of Almaty for 2010 - 2012
Almaty city Maslikhat of the fourth convocation resolved:
1) income - KZT 150 900 000 thousand, including on:
tax revenues - KZT 145 177 700 thousand;
non-tax revenues - KZT 867 300 thousand;
income from selling of the fixed capital - KZT 4 855 000 thousand;
2) expenditure - KZT 143 705 873 thousand;
3) clean budgetary crediting - KZT 100 000 thousand, including:
repayment of budgetary credits - KZT 100 000 thousand;
4) balance on operations with financial assets - KZT 20 000 thousand, including:
purchase of financial assets - KZT 20 000 thousand;
5) budget surplus - 7 274 127 KZT thousand;
6) use of budget surplus - KZT 7 274 127 thousand.
individual income tax;
property tax of legal personalities and individuals;
tax on vehicles from legal personalities and individuals;
excise tax on alcoholic products made in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (including vodka, weak and strong liqueurs and spirits, wine, cognac, beer);
excise tax on gasoline (except for aviation), sold by legal personalities and individuals at retail, and also used for own industrial needs; on diesel fuel sold by legal and physical persons at retail, and also used for own industrial needs;
fees for the use of hydrolic systems of surface sources;
fees for the use of ground areas;
fees for environmental emissions;
fees for the state registration of individual entrepreneurs;
license taxes on the right to business activity;
fees for the state registration of legal personalities;
fees from auctions;
fees for the state registration of chattel mortgage and mortgage of ship or ship under construction;
fees for the state registration of vehicles;
fees for the state registration of the rights to real estate and bargains concluded with it;
fees for external advertisement positioning in easement are of highways;
parts of net effective income of municipal state enterprises;
dividends of state share which are in communal property;
incomes of rent of the properties which are in communal property;
compensations from budgetary credits which have been given out from the local budget till 2005 to legal personalities;
from services rendered by official bodies, financed from the local budget;
return of uncommitted funds received earlier from the local budget;
from selling of apartments to citizens;
from selling of the ground areas;
payments for selling of the right to rent the ground areas;
also such profitable sources, as:
repayment of public budget loans which have been given out from the local budget till
2005 to legal personalities.
4. to determine, that tax payments, non-tax payments, incomes from operations with the capital, repayment of public budget loans are completely entered to the account of the city budget in exchequer of Almaty.
5. to approve the amount of budget exemption in the republican budget for 2010 in the amount of KZT 54 999 926 thousand.
To make monthly budget exemption in proportion to percent of revenue implementation in the republican budget in case of underfulfilment of revenue side of Almaty city budget.
6. to approve the financing of state services in the amount of KZT 1 556 117 thousand.
7. to approve defence expenditure at the rate of KZT 468 698 thousand.
8. to approve allocations for maintenance of public order, safety, legal, judicial, criminal and executive activity in the amount of KZT 6 247 578 thousand.
9. to approve allocations for education system in the sum of KZT 29 629 513 thousand.
10. to approve allocations for public health services to the sum of KZT 13 640 981 thousand.
11. to approve allocations for social help and social security to the sum of KZT 5 314 273 thousand.
12. to approve financing of housing and communal services in the amount of KZT 6 187 602 thousand.
13. to approve allocations for culture, sports, tourism and information space in the amount of KZT 4 565 361 thousand.
14. to approve allocations for agriculture, water economy, forestry, fish industry, specially protected natural areas, environmental and fauna protection, land relations in the amount of KZT 1 089 296 thousand.
15. to approve allocation for industry, architectural, town-planning and building activities in the amount of KZT 669 849 thousand.
16. to approve allocations for transport and communication in the amount of KZT 3 205 616 thousand tenge.
17. to approve allocation for other expense in the amount of KZT 2 996 740 thousand.
18. to approve allocation in the amount of KZT 7 461 115 thousand for debt repayment and debt service of local agencies.
19. to approve the reserve of Akim (mayor) of the city in the amount of KZT 2 900 000 thousand.
20. to approve the list of local budget programs for 2010, which are not sequestrated, according to appendix 4.
21. to provide duly and full receipt in the budget including non-tax receipts and other obligatory payments, tax department of Almaty.
22. The given decision is effective of January 1st, 2010.
Chairman of XXIV session of Almaty city maslikhat of the fourth convocation Kh.Bergaripov
Secretary of Almaty city maslikhat of the fourth convocation T.Mukashev